Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Becoming a CNA in Sacramento, California is a great choice due to the fact that CNA’s are something that is always needed throughout the state. You will find that after you receive your training from a state approved class and pass the state examination you can look forward to making a decent amount of money a month as well as having benefits that come along with your job. If this sounds like something you would be interested in check out some of the locations that we have been able to find in Sacramento, California that offer the CNA training courses.
Sacramento CNA Training Classes
CNA Training Classes in Sacramento, CA
1. SacMed, 2363 Ramona Ave, Suite 16 Sacramento, CA 95826, ph: (916)271-5608 : This facility allows you to complete training in as little as 19 ½ days. However, to register you will have to pay a fee of $55. Then, the tuition is going to cost you another $895. Their next classes are scheduled to start January 30th 2012. To find out more information visit their website: http://www.sacmedtraining.com/.
2. Southwestern College, 1615 Capitol Avenue, MS 3301 P. O. Box 997416Sacramento, CA 95899-7416, ph: (916) 327-2445 : The classes offered here lasts for 7 units. To find out more details about what you can expect be sure to check out their website: http://www.swccd.edu/4thLevel/index.asp?L3=410.
3. American River College, 4700 College Oak Drive Sacramento, CA 95841-4217, ph: (916) 484-8011 : This college has a CNA training course available however they are said to fill up very fast. Visit their website to find out more information:http://www.arc.losrios.edu/Programs_of_Study/Health_and_Education/Nursing/Nurse_AssistantHome_Health_Aide.htm.
4. Charles A Jones Career and Education, 5451 Lemon Hill Avenue Sacramento, CA, ph: (916) 476-3619 : This facility offers a 5 week program. However, you will not have the option of using financial aid to pay for the classes. In order for the class to be completed successfully you must attend 90% of the classes as well as complete the class successfully with a C or better. To find out more qualifications and other things of that nature about this program visit their website: http://www.caj.edu/programs/nursing_health/cna.html.
5. Kash Community College, 2949 Fulton Ave. sacramento, CA 95821, ph: (916)928-0700 : This school has four different CNA training classes’ schedules for you to choose from – Fast Track Program, Morning Program, Evening Program, and the Weekend Program. The costs to get trained here will be $895. Check out their website for more information: http://www.kashcareercollege.com/Certified-Nurse-Assistant–CNA-.html.
6. NCP of Sacramento, 65 Quinta Ct Apt CH Sacramento, CA, ph: 916-688-0549 : This location has been mentioned by quite a few when it comes to a program that will help you be prepared to pass the state examination the very first time.
7. Prime Career College, 4640 Northgate Blvd # 145 Sacramento, CA 95834-1144, ph: (916) 929-6993 : This college has a 150 hour training course available. They have day, evening, and weekend classes available. To fill out an application you will be required to pay $42. To find out more information visit their website: http://pccfuture.com/?page_id=11.
8. Sacramento County ROP, Norden Avenue Mather, CA 95655, ph: (916) 228-2721 : This location has a training class that lasts for 360 hours. This course has also been approved by the department of health. To find out more information take a look at their website: http://www.sacrop.org/classes/classDescription.cfm?classID=178.
9. Seeds College of Nursing, 2831 Fruitridge Rd Sacramento, CA 95820,ph: (916)452-3392 : This is another one of the colleges that has been highly recommended when it comes to receiving CNA training classes.
10. Woodside Healthcare Center, 2240 Northrop Ave Sacramento, CA 95825-7408, ph: (916) 927-9300 : This facility is also supposed to have a training course available that will have you prepared to ace the state examination.